PS-1 (BLK, BLUE, PINK, RED)
|PEPPER SHOT® PEPPER SPRAY is a 10% pepper spray rated at 2 million Scoville Heat Units and made with a very fine grain that is more effective than the coarser grains of most other pepper sprays. In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects can last up to 45 minutes and cause no permanent damage. All models have a locking actuator except for the Pepper Pen.
Pepper Spray (1/2 ounce) with Leatherette Holster, locking actuator and Quick Key release keychain. Effective up to 8 feet. Contains 5 one second bursts.
Available Black (PS-1BLK), Blue (PS-1BLUE, Pink (PS-1PINK) and Red (PS-1RED). MSRP = $9.95.
1 Spray = $9.45
2 Sprays = $17.41 ($8.71 Each Spray)
3 Sprays = $24.63 ($8.21 Each Spray)
- Always keep the spray with you.
- Never tell anyone that you carry, keep the information to yourself.
- Avoid situations that could place you alone in isolated areas.
- If you even suspect you are being followed, go into the nearest store, bar or public place and call for Police.
- Use common sense and use the spray only as a last resort.
Disclaimer, Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement: Alpha Force Omega, LLC is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of any products sold on our website. Alpha Force Omega, LLC will not ship products as indicated to the following locations due to legalities and/or restrictions:
- Connecticut (Taser, Stun Gun)
- District of Columbia (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Hawaii (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Illinois (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Maryland (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Massachusetts (Taser, Stun Gun, Pepper Spray)
- Michigan (Taser, Stun Gun, Pepper Spray)
- New York (Taser, Stun Gun, Pepper Spray)
- Pennsylvania (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Rhode Island (Taser, Stun Gun)
- Wisconsin (Taser, Stun Gun, Pepper Spray)
Pepper Spray is legal in all 50 states; however, a number of cities and states have restrictions on sizes, strengths, etc. If you have a question, it is wise to check with your Local, City or State Attorneys Office. Defense sprays should only be purchased by those 18 years of age or older. The above list may not be totally accurate or complete and Alpha Force Omega LLC accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. By purchasing a self-defense device from us you understand that Alpha Force Omega, LLC does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any national, state, or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability, sanction or pending action.